- Androgynous: Their lookbook boasts cool, modern styles. Not totally masculine... but not that girly, either. Keep an eye on these guys.
- Focx: A super cool butch/boi underwear company I've seen. I have a few boxcers from them and love 'em.
- Marimacho: Based in Brooklyn, it offers "classic clothing for the unconventionally masculine," including swimwear and steampunk gear.
- Original Tomboy: A rare lesbian from the world of (Project) runway fashion, Alicia Hardesty wants to redefine the phrase "dress like a girl."
- The Butch Clothing Company: This British company offers lots of different suit styles, all for fairly formal occasions.
- Studville: A source for casual lesbian-themed clothing, particularly hats, tees, and accessories.
- Kreuzbach10: This newly-funded Australian company will make men's shirts to fit women's bodies. I look forward to seeing more from them.
- Let's Be Brief: Ah, but what do you wear under your vests and bow ties? LBB has you covered: underwear designed for LGBTQ folks.
- Seven Even Clothing: Currently limited to tees, hats, sweatpants, and hoodies, but definitely some cool designs for casual wear.
And of course, there's my own pet project, the Butch Store, which isn't my own line of stuff, just a bunch of links to things I think butches will love.
(At left is a sample of the Marimacho look from their website. Cool, no?)
Do you know of any other companies I should add to this list? What do you think of these guys? Are there any big gaps you'd still like to see filled?